Jon Finkel is the award-winning author of 1996: A Biography, Hoops Heist, The Life of Dad, Jocks In Chief, The Athlete, Heart Over Height, “Mean” Joe Greene and more. His books have been endorsed by everyone from Mark Cuban and Tony Dungy to Spike Lee, Kevin Durant and Chef Robert Irvine. He has written for GQ, Men’s Health, Yahoo! Sports, The New York Times and has appeared on CBS: This Morning, Good Morning Texas, and hundreds of radio shows, podcasts and streams.
His upcoming biography, Macho Man: A Savage Life, comes out Spring 2024
He also writes the #1 newsletter for book-loving athletes: Books & Biceps.
Top 10 Most Popular Blogs (read all blog posts here):
- The Fine Art of Old Dude Forgiveness
- How the Tough Guys in WWII’s Underwater Demolition Teams became the Navy SEALs
- Roger Staubach’s Remarkable Rise in the Navy, NFL and Business
- Interview with Author Russ Bengtson
- Why Deion Sanders in his Prime was More Fun than Coach Prime
- The Real, Heartwarming Reason Ken Griffey Jr. Wore His Hat Backwards
- Dad Rant: Why Summer in the 90s Crushed Summer in the 2020s
- 3x Super Bowl Champion and Fighter Pilot Chad Hennings’ Utterly Unique Rise to the NFL
- Books & Biceps Interview with Lowdown Road Author Scott Von Doviak
- Deep Life Wisdom at the Dentist’s Office